Minutes approved on July 7, 2022
Indian Village Community Association
Board of Governors
Minutes of Required Meeting
Friday, July 1st, 2022
Minutes of the Board of Governors meeting at the Indian Village Community Association via Google Meets at 7pm. This meeting was required by the bylaws that state newly elected board members must meet following the annual meeting. Due to it being nearly 10pm, Fort Wayne Sports Club asked the remaining members to leave immediately following the announcement of the results.
- Call to Order
Board member Paul Forbing called the meeting to order at 7:03pm. Seconded by Kailey Till.
- Roll Call of Officers
Officer roll call took place at 7:04pm.
Board members present are as follows:
- Paul Forbing, 7pm
- Kailey Till, 7pm
- Steve McMurray, 7pm
- William Bourhill, 7pm
- Monica Hadsall, 7pm
- Fill following positions:
- Vice President
- Updates on transitioning between previous board and newly elected board
- What we have, what we still need access to
- New Business
- Discussed qualifications of each board member. Secretary and treasurer were split based on 2014 bylaws. Positions filled as follows:
- President: Paul Forbing
- Vice President: William Bourhill
- Secretary: Kailey Till
- Treasurer: Monica Hadsall
- Governor: Steve McMurray
- Transition between boards
- Paul will be getting access to storage unit and PO box
- Monica will be getting access to bank account within the next week, will email Dean to sort out a time
- Paul was also given boxes of files last night at annual meeting, will sort through
The meeting adjourned at 8:01 pm.