As we look toward spring, we might find ourselves wanting to get outside more on nice days. Looking for an excuse? Here are a few exterior upkeep items you can take care of this month:
- Clean gutters
- Yard cleanup of fallen branches, sticks, etc.
- Clean dirt and mildew off siding
- Clean & repair outdoor decking
- Caulk around windows and doors
- Check your sidewalks, walkways, and driveway for cracks & needed repairs
- Take a look at your roofing
Crossing a few of these off your list (or at least taking a look at the situation) now will free up your time on nicer days to come!
For more information on these home maintenance tasks, click here.
For information on the City of Fort Wayne’s cost sharing program for sidewalk repair, click here.